BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

I Hate Luv Storys (2010) DVDrip HINDI [RMVB & MKV]

Movies

"Jay Dhingra (Imran Khan) is an aaj ka chokra. He turns up his nose at anything that remotely resembles soppy sentimentality, even though he works as an assistant to a film maker (Samir Soni) who peddles the most improbable mush on screen.Enter, the new art director, Simran Sharma (Sonam Kapoor) who eats, sleeps and is drunk heady on ishq-vishq and all that goes with it. A diehard romantic, she even has a perfect boyfriend called Raj (Samir Dattani) who gifts her a white chrysanthemum, each time he meets her. But will the pristine white flowers score over Jay's crazy red roses, and crazier ways? Keep guessing" ..

Sebuah citer baru .. Genre: Comedy | Romance ... Dikongsikan bersama oleh amyputra (RMVB Hard Subbed), kuryu (RMVB Hard Subbed) & bdkminang (MKV Soft-Subbed) ... Sila join menggunakan hj split atau 7zip sebelum play.. ~SELAMAT MENONTON~


IMDb
I Hate Luv Storys [amyputra] [Hotfile] Single Link
I Hate Luv Storys [amyputra] [Mediafire] Part 1
I Hate Luv Storys [amyputra] [Mediafire] Part 2
I Hate Luv Storys [amyputra] [Hotfile] Part 1
I Hate Luv Storys [amyputra] [Hotfile] Part 2
I Hate Luv Storys [kuryu] [USAupload] Part 1
I Hate Luv Storys [kuryu] [USAupload] Part 2
I Hate Luv Storys [kuryu] [USAupload] Part 3
I Hate Luv Storys [kuryu] [Hotfile] Part 1
I Hate Luv Storys [kuryu] [Hotfile] Part 2
I Hate Luv Storys [kuryu] [Hotfile] Part 3
I Hate Luv Storys [bdkminang] [Mediafire] Part 1
I Hate Luv Storys [bdkminang] [Mediafire] Part 2
I Hate Luv Storys [bdkminang] [Mediafire] Part 3
I Hate Luv Storys [bdkminang] [Mediafire] Part 4
I Hate Luv Storys [bdkminang] [Hotfile] Part 1
I Hate Luv Storys [bdkminang] [Hotfile] Part 2
I Hate Luv Storys [bdkminang] [Hotfile] Part 3
I Hate Luv Storys [bdkminang] [Hotfile] Part 4

0 comments: